Wabbitscape Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
New Forum Ranks and Games will be added at 485 Posts.
Decembers goal = 600 Posts!600!!/600

Infraction for Th3 lov3

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Infraction for Th3 lov3 Empty
PostSubject: Infraction for Th3 lov3   Infraction for Th3 lov3 EmptySun Dec 06, 2009 11:07 pm

Fraction or warning?- Infraction

Proof-
Th3 L0v3 wrote:
Does everyone always talk like this: "omgz maybz can ya maik me somthing like dat??" Around there, or normal.
this was in Erics thread for making banners.

Number out of 3-1/3

Date- 12/06/09
Back to top Go down
Th3 L0v3
Banned.
Banned.

PostSubject: Re: Infraction for Th3 lov3   Infraction for Th3 lov3 EmptySun Dec 06, 2009 11:08 pm

Well oops im sorry for the wrong section!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Infraction for Th3 lov3   Infraction for Th3 lov3 EmptySun Dec 06, 2009 11:12 pm

Th3 L0v3 wrote:
Sounds like your being a smart alek to me. The post wasn't necessary, plus obviously did not belong on someones thread to make banners for people. Obviously you have been on our forums quite a bit, and therefore should have noticed by now, usualy only Cody (Head-Admin) speaks leet, and probably wouldnt appreciate this comment himself..

End of discussion.
Back to top Go down
Th3 L0v3
Banned.
Banned.

PostSubject: Re: Infraction for Th3 lov3   Infraction for Th3 lov3 EmptySun Dec 06, 2009 11:15 pm

Please reply to what i said in the other topic, and your posting "flame" in the wrong section.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Infraction for Th3 lov3   Infraction for Th3 lov3 EmptyMon Dec 07, 2009 12:11 am

I said end of discussion. The forums is not a chat room, stop posting like it is.
DO NOT POST ON THIS MATTER AGAIN.
Back to top Go down
Th3 L0v3
Banned.
Banned.

PostSubject: Re: Infraction for Th3 lov3   Infraction for Th3 lov3 EmptyMon Dec 07, 2009 12:34 am

You didnt say end of discussion, but alright, and nobody uses the chat box, i try, but nobody is there.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Infraction for Th3 lov3   Infraction for Th3 lov3 EmptyMon Dec 07, 2009 12:41 am

Stacy wrote:
Th3 L0v3 wrote:
Sounds like your being a smart alek to me. The post wasn't necessary, plus obviously did not belong on someones thread to make banners for people. Obviously you have been on our forums quite a bit, and therefore should have noticed by now, usualy only Cody (Head-Admin) speaks leet, and probably wouldnt appreciate this comment himself..

End of discussion.
obviously i did, and i said dont post on this matter again.. Whats with all ur flame? Should be trying to make friends, not foes..
Back to top Go down
Th3 L0v3
Banned.
Banned.

PostSubject: Re: Infraction for Th3 lov3   Infraction for Th3 lov3 EmptyMon Dec 07, 2009 12:51 am

I didnt start any flame, i just simply asked if you guys were talking like you were for fun or is that normal, someone didnt understand what i said, and just got upset and flamed me, then deleted my apology post, sorry, i was trying to end it, but the "head admin" cody deleted my post saying im sorry for what i did.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Infraction for Th3 lov3   Infraction for Th3 lov3 EmptyMon Dec 07, 2009 12:53 am

Th3 L0v3 wrote:
I didnt start any flame, i just simply asked if you guys were talking like you were for fun or is that normal, someone didnt understand what i said, and just got upset and flamed me, then deleted my apology post, sorry, i was trying to end it, but the "head admin" cody deleted my post saying im sorry for what i did.

It was deleted because u keep posting in the banners thread.

Last edited by Stacy on Mon Dec 07, 2009 3:44 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Matt
Dillion *'s me
Dillion *'s me
Matt

PostSubject: Re: Infraction for Th3 lov3   Infraction for Th3 lov3 EmptyMon Dec 07, 2009 12:56 am

Locked. Topic ends here Settle this in rants please.
Back to top Go down
https://wabbitscape.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Infraction for Th3 lov3   Infraction for Th3 lov3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Infraction for Th3 lov3
Page 1 of 1