Wabbitscape Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
New Forum Ranks and Games will be added at 485 Posts.
Decembers goal = 600 Posts!600!!/600

Haha i dont know what to call this topic.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Haha i dont know what to call this topic. Empty
PostSubject: Haha i dont know what to call this topic.   Haha i dont know what to call this topic. EmptyMon Dec 07, 2009 1:35 am

Well, most of you want an explanation to the arguements on the forums, well here it is.

So i was looking in the topic about banner making, and i was scrolling through the posts, and thought some of the ways people were talking were weird, so i just asked: "Does everyone talk like: "omgz maik me 1 of thoze dey r so kewl!" for fun, or normal?"

So then "Head Admin" Cody replies and gets really upset with me because i apparently directed that too him and was sitting here making fun of him. Well i didn't direct that at you, i said: "does everyone" not "do you". What you thought i said, was not what i said at all, i was just asking if that was the normal way everyone talks because i saw it quite a bit. And you said it was the only place you talk like that, only once, well

[23:13:07] cody has joined the chat on Sun Dec 06, 2009 11:13 pm

[23:13:19] @ cody : l

[23:13:22] @ cody : i r is bored kai

[23:13:25] @ cody : kai thx bai kai

[23:13:26] @ cody : kai

[23:13:44] @ cody : rawrr

[23:13:48] @ cody : kai thx bai newb

[23:13:55] @ cody : affraid

[23:14:04] @ cody : lolol

[23:14:08] @ cody : i r is newb

[23:14:15] @ cody : ll

[23:14:21] @ cody : fhkhkghk

[23:14:24] @ cody : j;jk;j;

[23:14:31] @ cody : hlhl

[23:14:35] @ cody : gj

[23:14:39] @ cody : l;;

So i reply in the same topic explaining to cody that i didnt direct that to him, or anyone, it was to all who were like that, and it wasnt intended to be mean, and i was saying i was sorry that i said that, i didn't mean to send it the wrong way. Then Cody deletes it immidiately after i post it. I was confused why he did it so i wrote there again and asked why it was deleted, he didn't respond so i posted again asking to go to the chat-box to talk it out, he didn't.

Then Stacy gives me an infraction against posting in the wrong topic, which i agree, i was the wrong topic, but if my question was off topic, then isnt Codys ranting off topic aswell? It should have been in the rants section if im right.

Anyways i was a little upset about the infraction, but i just posted again to tell Cody to go to the chat-box, he will still online the whole time. And Stacy gave me another Infaction stating the same thing, and now im banned.

I tried so many times for Cody or Stacy to go in the chat box, i was waiting, but they never came, Matt told me, and made a post to go in the chat box and work it out. All this was about was my question about why everyone was talking weird, im not against it or anything, i was asking if its you always do or if its just a joke. Cody you didn't understand my post, and you flamed me, in a mean way, I tried to explain to you it was a missunderstading, but you deleted my post. Why?

The reason why i am asking about the way everyone is talking, is because for 1.5 years i was with Matt in his old server and the forums were not like this, so i was just curious, im sorry that my question was not understood.

All im asking is that i get Un-Banned and Cody responds to me explaining why he deleted my post, don't tell me it was in the wrong section, if it was, he could move it. So thats all im asking for. This is what happened.

- Th3 L0v3
Back to top Go down
Matt
Dillion *'s me
Dillion *'s me
Matt

PostSubject: Re: Haha i dont know what to call this topic.   Haha i dont know what to call this topic. EmptyMon Dec 07, 2009 2:34 am

Alright. it was a 2 hour ban it will undone in 10-20 mins.. and then you and cody get strait ok?
Back to top Go down
https://wabbitscape.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Haha i dont know what to call this topic.   Haha i dont know what to call this topic. EmptyMon Dec 07, 2009 3:11 am

This is undergoing investigation.

unsolved
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Haha i dont know what to call this topic.   Haha i dont know what to call this topic. EmptyMon Dec 07, 2009 3:14 am

Hello Hello wrote:
Well, most of you want an explanation to the arguements on the forums, well here it is.

So i was looking in the topic about banner making, and i was scrolling through the posts, and thought some of the ways people were talking were weird, so i just asked: "Does everyone talk like: "omgz maik me 1 of thoze dey r so kewl!" for fun, or normal?"

So then "Head Admin" Cody replies and gets really upset with me because i apparently directed that too him and was sitting here making fun of him. Well i didn't direct that at you, i said: "does everyone" not "do you". What you thought i said, was not what i said at all, i was just asking if that was the normal way everyone talks because i saw it quite a bit. And you said it was the only place you talk like that, only once, well

[23:13:07] cody has joined the chat on Sun Dec 06, 2009 11:13 pm

[23:13:19] @ cody : l

[23:13:22] @ cody : i r is bored kai

[23:13:25] @ cody : kai thx bai kai

[23:13:26] @ cody : kai

[23:13:44] @ cody : rawrr

[23:13:48] @ cody : kai thx bai newb

[23:13:55] @ cody : affraid

[23:14:04] @ cody : lolol

[23:14:08] @ cody : i r is newb

[23:14:15] @ cody : ll

[23:14:21] @ cody : fhkhkghk

[23:14:24] @ cody : j;jk;j;

[23:14:31] @ cody : hlhl

[23:14:35] @ cody : gj

[23:14:39] @ cody : l;;

So i reply in the same topic explaining to cody that i didnt direct that to him, or anyone, it was to all who were like that, and it wasnt intended to be mean, and i was saying i was sorry that i said that, i didn't mean to send it the wrong way. Then Cody deletes it immidiately after i post it. I was confused why he did it so i wrote there again and asked why it was deleted, he didn't respond so i posted again asking to go to the chat-box to talk it out, he didn't.

Then Stacy gives me an infraction against posting in the wrong topic, which i agree, i was the wrong topic, but if my question was off topic, then isnt Codys ranting off topic aswell? It should have been in the rants section if im right.

Anyways i was a little upset about the infraction, but i just posted again to tell Cody to go to the chat-box, he will still online the whole time. And Stacy gave me another Infaction stating the same thing, and now im banned.

I tried so many times for Cody or Stacy to go in the chat box, i was waiting, but they never came, Matt told me, and made a post to go in the chat box and work it out. All this was about was my question about why everyone was talking weird, im not against it or anything, i was asking if its you always do or if its just a joke. Cody you didn't understand my post, and you flamed me, in a mean way, I tried to explain to you it was a missunderstading, but you deleted my post. Why?

The reason why i am asking about the way everyone is talking, is because for 1.5 years i was with Matt in his old server and the forums were not like this, so i was just curious, im sorry that my question was not understood.

All im asking is that i get Un-Banned and Cody responds to me explaining why he deleted my post, don't tell me it was in the wrong section, if it was, he could move it. So thats all im asking for. This is what happened.

- Th3 L0v3
Ok I havn't even been on for hours so i dont see why you are saying you told me go to chatbox, i went like 4 hours ago or sumthn like that and i was talking to my self so you posted my convo with myself why.. and also i did not flame u nor did i delete everypost you made, nor did you say on you're post about why we talk weird, if i we did or for fun or normal ,i have you're origonal post quoted, find it and read what you said if you need to. also we said end of discussion so why make 5 posts after that is said? we droped it so why cant u? post in the right section so we dont have to move it 500 times. once again iwas not flamming you I simply said to post in the correction section and that you were basicalyl saying it to me, considering i was the only one on this forum to even talk like that.

once again just drop it, you're getting unbanned ,ok, just stop posting pointless posts in the wrong section or anywhere for that matter..

thx-cody....

Last edited by cody on Mon Dec 07, 2009 9:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Haha i dont know what to call this topic.   Haha i dont know what to call this topic. EmptyMon Dec 07, 2009 3:34 am

FYI.. I was the one that deleted all the posts that were off topic. You have been doing this for several days. Matt and I both have made threads regarding spam, yet you continued. In the future I suggest you do not post off topic and if you are trying to communicate with myself or Cody your better off to send us a PM. We have severe internet/pc issues and could not go to chatbox.

I hope we can get along, just please refrain from off topic posting.
Back to top Go down
Th3 L0v3
Banned.
Banned.

PostSubject: Re: Haha i dont know what to call this topic.   Haha i dont know what to call this topic. EmptyMon Dec 07, 2009 7:18 am

@ Cody - I do not understand anything your saying, honestly, can't you just type full word properly? And you did flame me, enough that the filter system blocked out some words, but i cant back it up, why? because Stacy deleted your posts. And i was fine with ending it, i just wanted to know why it was deleted, and to find out that it was deleted because it was in the wrong section then LOL And you were online when i posted those messages, i was looking at who was online for the hour at that time and your name was there for a while, long enough that you were on the forums. K i want to see my post, you have it quoted, really. I have it quoted aswell, and i did ask if you guys were talking weird for fun, i cant believe that you are denying the fact that you were flaming me, if you are going to deny that, why am i going to bother arguing with you.

@Stacy - What have i been doing for several days, posting? How have i been spamming in pointless threads, i actually have been posting in recent threads you guys made, not spam, correct me if im wrong, that thread about "BANNED" is considered spam? Idn, just what i think, and i didn't make the thread so why am i being criticized? And if you have severe internet issues then why were you on the chatbox before.. you know, the first day i was here, when you told me matt is going to be super happy that i am active on the forums? I clearly remember you telling me that, and now your turning it around on me to make me look bad, So whats the deal.
Back to top Go down
Matt
Dillion *'s me
Dillion *'s me
Matt

PostSubject: Re: Haha i dont know what to call this topic.   Haha i dont know what to call this topic. EmptyMon Dec 07, 2009 2:58 pm

Locked Drop it.
Back to top Go down
https://wabbitscape.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Haha i dont know what to call this topic.   Haha i dont know what to call this topic. Empty

Back to top Go down

Haha i dont know what to call this topic.
Page 1 of 1