Wabbitscape Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
New Forum Ranks and Games will be added at 485 Posts.
Decembers goal = 600 Posts!600!!/600

How To DL and Extract You're Client

Go down 
AuthorMessage

How To DL and Extract You're Client Empty
PostSubject: How To DL and Extract You're Client   How To DL and Extract You're Client EmptySun Nov 29, 2009 9:06 pm

Hello, if you need any help with you're client, extracting, making a new1 or anything just let me know id be glad to help

DOWN LOADING & EXTRACTING

Make a new folder on you're desktop named "WS" or "WABBITSCAPE" or whatever you want you're folder called, you're client will be extracted into this folder so make sure you will reconize it.

Go to the client download link, download the client , save it into document's or whatever, it does not matter if you save this into you're WabbitScape folder.

After you're client is downloaded there will be a box opened, options are ..Close, Open Folder & Open, just click open folder, you will see on the top of the page that had just opend, the options extract to..etc. There will be two(2) folder's, one should be "...." and one should say "WabbitScape Client", click the WabbitScape Client Folder once so that this is highlighted, once you have done this click the extract button on the top on the page, a little page will open and on the bottom of that page there will be a section for you're desktop and the folder's that are on the desktop, click the WabbitScape folder that you have created for the client. Once this has extracted to you're folder for the client, you are ready to play!

also if you do not like the way the client look's or just plain out want a custom one, and want help making one just message me on forum's or msnm, I'll get to you as soon as i can just please be patient.

Thank-You for you're patience.

-Cody
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How To DL and Extract You're Client   How To DL and Extract You're Client EmptySun Nov 29, 2009 10:21 pm

Ty for the guide
Back to top Go down
daniel
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: How To DL and Extract You're Client   How To DL and Extract You're Client EmptySun Nov 29, 2009 10:36 pm

nice guide!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How To DL and Extract You're Client   How To DL and Extract You're Client EmptySun Nov 29, 2009 11:48 pm

daniel wrote:
nice guide!!
sdfu smart *** :]

l0l jk
Back to top Go down
daniel
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: How To DL and Extract You're Client   How To DL and Extract You're Client EmptyMon Nov 30, 2009 2:44 am

lmfao cody. jeluz much of my smartnez!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How To DL and Extract You're Client   How To DL and Extract You're Client EmptyMon Nov 30, 2009 5:44 am

daniel wrote:
lmfao cody. jeluz much of my smartnez!
omg no u got me figured.. ohnoes idk wat im guna do :[ phailzors:/?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How To DL and Extract You're Client   How To DL and Extract You're Client Empty

Back to top Go down

How To DL and Extract You're Client
Page 1 of 1